I wanted to try and just say something honest on here. Maybe a few somethings….let’s go with 5. 5 things this fat guy needs to get real about.
1. If I’m honest, I quit blogging when my posting surpassed my progress. I believe that I didn’t have anything valid to say on a plateau.
2. If I’m honest, I am ashamed to have started so strong, to have made progress, and to have rebounded so far. I was 425 lbs….I lost down to 300, and now I’m 365 again.
3. If I’m being real, my shame keeps me de-motivated. I have a day or two that I do really well….then I skip workouts for 2 weeks straight.
4. If I’m honest, I’m so tired of feeling like all I have are excuses that I don’t want to even talk about fitness.
5. If I am cutting the crap, one of my biggest fears in posting this is all the people who will either audibly, on social media, or just in my imagination, write me off as lazy and tell me what I “just need to do is______”. (Knowing the right answers hasn’t helped me so far).
Does anyone else find themselves in this pattern? Follow m on Twitter (@loserjosh) or reply here and let’s talk!